Sunday, October 18, 2009

Because Obama said "change"

Yeah, I've made some changes around here. The website that used to host this blog is gone forever. I hadn't updated anything other than the pictures in years, and the design was lamer than lame. I might get around to making a new website someday, but since I do this at work, it isn't something I really do for fun anymore. But, uh, speaking of pictures - anyone looking at the archives will see that all the pictures are gone. They resided on the old website and I just don't feel like updating all the links.

T-3 days until Austria. I'm excited as can be, but I haven't really started packing yet. There are still a few more gifts to be bought, maybe a fancy dress, and I have brought up the suitcase, adapter, and euro hairdrier. The actual packing will take place on Wednesday, since my flight doesn't leave until 7 and I took the whole day off. The bills are paid, the blog has been moved, and the camera has been charged. So really, what's the big deal about stuffing a big wad of winter clothing into a bag? Easy Peasy.

(Stay tuned for the packing meltdown on Wednesday!)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

OOH, I like the new format. Now I just have to change my link and I can come here instead. You are leaving on Wednesday? I thought Friday! Damn, that means we miss Stammtisch, but maybe I'll take Lily (hmm).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home