Monday, March 16, 2009

The Bitch is BACK

I don't know if anyone will still be reading after this last ultra-long hiatus. The blog has been broken for months, and I wasn't having any luck fixing it. Then today, I had an idea of what could be wrong in the code and

VOILA!

I can publish again!



So happy belated New Years everyone!

I feel like I should have some big, deep, posting to mark the occasion, but I am completely unprepared. I didn't think that tonight's 5 minutes worth of fiddling would make a difference. Who knew?

The Ides of March are beyond us as I type. I managed to get through another weekend without doing my taxes. I did have a nice time though. I had a mani/pedi, hung out with Dr. B all day on Saturday, ate some yummy Chinese pancakes, and avoided all the St. Patrick's Day partiers. They were out in droves this year, at noon, drunker than I would generally expect for that time of day. What is it with the inebriated that makes them want to shout "WHOOOO HOOOOO" out of their car doors? The drunk can be so puzzling to the sober.

I spent today lolling around the North Side, enjoying the first peek of spring. The evening was spent watching Cadillac Records (finally!), chatting to GZ about the wonders of Access 2007, and trying to figure out if the new Facebook layout was worth the effort to learn. I don't like it.

Where you last left me, I had just finished getting new floors in the condo. A month after that, I had the walls repainted. I imagine I can get some pictures up this week. I still have no dog - in fact, I have given up the search completely. I'm just not home enough to be a good mom.

So that's it. I'm going to take my insomnia-addled brain to bed now and hope that five hours of sleep will get me through a harried Monday.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:29 AM , Blogger alexis said...

houray! I am still reading and glad you are back. Chinese pancakes, mmmmmm

 
At 11:37 AM , Blogger stennie said...

Hats and horns!

 
At 9:46 PM , Blogger Bet said...

YOU'RE BACK!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home